GDPR AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The GDPR is the EU law governing the principles of personal data protection, which we have been applying since 25 May 2018. From that date, our company complies with the principles set out in the GDPR.
GDPR full name: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Who is the Controller of data?
The administrator of your personal data is Elektrorecykling S.A., Sękowo 59, 64-300 Nowy Tomyśl. Contact details: tel. +48 61 442 50 92, fax +48 61 442 50 93, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Administrator is responsible for the security of the personal data transferred and their processing in accordance with the law.
For what purpose and on what legal basis do we use the data?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract, including ensuring the correct quality of services (legal basis – art. 6 section 1 letter b of the GDPR) – "performance of the contract",
- fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on our company, e.g. issuing and storing invoices (legal basis – art. 6 section 1 letter c of the GDPR) – "legal obligation",
- pursuing claims arising from the contract (legal basis - art. 6 section 1 letter f of the RODO) - "legitimate interest".
- marketing of own services during the term of the agreement (legal basis – art. 6 section 1 letter f of the RODO) - "legitimate interest".
- marketing, in the event that you consent to the use of data for this purpose (legal basis – art. 6 section 1 letter a of the RODO - "consent".
How long do we use personal data?
We will use the data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above. Depending on the legal basis, this will be:
- duration of the agreement,
- the time of performing legal obligations and the time during which the law requires data to be stored, e.g. tax regulations,
- the time after which claims arising from the contract become time-barred,
- until you withdraw your consent.
What are your rights?
You can apply to our company for:
- access to personal data (information about the processed personal data and a copy of the data),
- rectification of data when they are incorrect,
- transfer of data, in the cases specified in the GDPR,
- erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data.
Notwithstanding the rights set out above, you may object to the processing of your data at any time if the legal basis for the use of the data is a legitimate interest. Once the request has been accepted, we are obliged to stop processing data for this purpose.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
The consent granted to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time.
Who do we pass your data to?
Subject to all guarantees of data security, we may transfer your data – in addition to persons authorized by the Data Administrator – to other entities, including:
- entities processing data on behalf of the Administrator, e.g. hosting service providers, technical service providers and entities providing advisory services;
- other administrators, such as couriers.
Your data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (to countries other than the European Union and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
How can we be contacted about personal data protection?
Our company does not have a designated Data Protection Officer. However, if you would like to contact us about the subject of data processing and protection, you can do so via e-mail - email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
Data collected automatically
During your visit to our website, data on your visit is automatically collected, e.g. Your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us via the website, telephone or e-mail, you provide us with your personal data suitable for the type of contact, e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.
How we use your data?
In no event will your personal data be sold to third parties.
Data collected automatically can be used to analyse user behavior on our website, collect demographic data on our users, or to personalise the content of our web pages. Data is collected automatically about each User.
Data collected in the course of correspondence between you and our service will be used only to respond to your request.
In the case of an inspection of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, your data may be shared with an employee of the above Inspector, under the Personal Data Protection Act.
We may disclose your information to the judicial authorities, in particular in the event of a breach of law, or when required by applicable law.
Data collection company: Elektrorecykling S.A., Sękowo 59, 64-300 Nowy Tomyśl.
If you have any additional questions regarding the protection of privacy, please contact: tel. +48 61 442 50 92, fax +48 61 442 50 93, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.